PizzaExpress Halloween Competition
It is a condition of entry that the entrant will be deemed to have accepted all rules, terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
1. Who may Enter:
The competition is open to residents of the UK and must be submitted by a grown up, aged 18 or over, who is not an employee of PizzaExpress, Whippersnapper, or a family member, agent or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. How to Enter:
Entry to this competition is open to all persons. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested. Entrants must answer the question correctly. Entry is via an online entry form available at www.PizzaExpress.com/pumpkindoughballs. Entrants will be asked to provide their name and their age. An adult aged 18 years or over must submit the form on behalf of the entrant with their email address and date of birth, agreeing to the terms and conditions ticking the relevant check box on the website.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Competition is open from 00:01am on 20th October to 23:59pm on 1st November 2017 inclusive. All entries must be received on or before the closing date.
5. The winners will be picked at random from all correct entries by an independent judge on the 3rd November 2017
6. Prize Details: There are 10 prizes to be won, First prize and 9 runners up prizes.
First Prize is an overnight stay in a family room for 2 adults and 2 children (under 16years) Draycott Hotel courtesy of Best Loved Hotels, (booking is subject to availability and excludes bank holidays, Xmas and New year.) A 2 day family ‘London Pass’ for sightseeing in London (Family pass; 2 adults and 2 children – 15years of younger) see https://www.londonpass.com/how-it-works/what-you-get-with-the-london-pass.html for details – plus a bundle of Puffin books comprising ‘Diary of Wimpy Kid: Double Down’, ‘The Wee Free Men’, ‘The Worst Witch’, ‘Doctor Who: Tales of Terror’, ‘Murder Most Un-ladylike’, ‘Emil & The Detectives’, ‘Ali-Adventures Game On’ and ‘The Racehorse Who Disappeared’.
9 Runner’s up will receive a bundle of Puffin books comprising ‘Diary of Wimpy Kid: Double Down’, ‘The Wee Free Men’, ‘The Worst Witch’, ‘Doctor Who: Tales of Terror’, ‘Murder Most Un-ladylike’, ‘Emil & The Detectives’, ‘Ali-Adventures Game On’ and ‘The Racehorse Who Disappeared’.
7. One entry per person. Multiple correct entries will be rejected.
8. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the draw via email.
9. The determination and decision of the Promoter on all matters shall be final and binding and no promotional correspondence will be entered into with entrants. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to: (a) add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (b) cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
11. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner by 14 days after the first attempt to notify them, they reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant, selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if required.
13. Winners must allow up to 28 days for delivery of the prize.
14. Opt in Data will be stored securely by the Promoter and the promotion partners Whippersnapper Republic Limited and Puffin Books for on-going brand correspondence. Data will not be shared with any other third party. Uses of personal data received by the Promoter in the course of the competition are subject to the privacy policies found here:
www.whippersnapperkids.com/privacy and www.pizzaexpress.com/privacy-policy
15. Winners agree to co-operate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required and entries may be used by PizzaExpress for future publicity or promotional use, in their restaurants and through their social and digital channels.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant to the competition or any damage to any entrant’s property (including computer equipment and/or data which is stored on any equipment) as a result of using the application, entering the competition or accepting the prize.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
Promoter: PizzaExpress, Hunton House, Highbridge Estate, Oxford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LX.